- Sequenced creation of child tickets from templates/sets (requires new target/trigger). eg Child ticket 1 is solved (or approved) and child ticket 2 is created (or multiple child tickets via template set).
- Parent tickets tagging to indicate progress on child tickets (requires new target/trigger)
- Added ability to unlink child tickets from parent ticket
- Added ability to remove child tickets
- Changed setting option labels for clarity
Bug fixes & General Improvements
- Fully rewritten application code for performance and future functionality
- Added caching of data to decrease loading time of app significantly
- End-user approvers are no longer displayed on the add approver screen and only accessible by using search on that screen. This was done to improve performance for customers with a lot of approvers.
- Custom checkbox fields now properly cascading from the parent to child.
- Removed "Is Sandbox?" checkbox from the template edit screen. Templates will continue to be Zendesk instance specific.
- Removed "Is Private?" checkbox from the template edit screen.
Give Us Feedback!
What can we do better for you? Myndbend Process Manager is continually improving, and we need your help to make it the best it can be. Please take a couple minutes to send us feedback via our contact form above, and we’ll put your feedback to good use!